SMR SMSR Shaft Mounted gearbox Motor Speed Reduction
1. Compact structure and simple assembly;
2. Wide speed ranges and high torque;
3. Low noise, good sealing performance, high efficiecny;
4. Stable and safe,long lifetime, universal;
5. Multi-structure, various assembling methods.
Worm Gearbox Main Materials
1. Housing: Die-cast aluminum alloy(frame size 571-090); cast iron(frame size 110-150 )
2. Worm shaft: 20CrMnTi, carbonize heat treatment make the hardness of gear’s surface up to 56-62 HRC. Retain carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grindin g
3. Worm wheel: wearable tin bronze alloy
Greensky is a subsidiary of EagleEye Capital Limited who has 3 manufacturing plants and 1 sales office with more than 500 employees and overall 200 million sales.
HISTORY: Greensky is a mechanical brand of CHINAMFG Power Co., Ltd. With over 10 years’
mechanical manufacturing experiences, CHINAMFG Power always strictly stands on the
principle of Best Customer Satisfaction.
QUALITY: Material Inspection, Production Control, Finished Goods Test, Pre-dellivery Inspection
MISSION: “Once and forever” is our goal to serve customers in the world. Once we do
business with customer, we will do business forever.
MARKET: 30 different countries, mainly Germany, Austria, Japan, USA and Middle-East.
DELIVERY: 100% on-time delivery Guaranteed.
SERVICES: Fast response in English, German, Japanese and Chinese languages.
OEM: Customized orders are welcome at CHINAMFG Power.
If you are looking for motors and gearboxes, please tell us about your requirement. We believe we will provide a suitable drive solution for you.
1 Q: What’s your MOQ for reducer?
A: 1unit is ok for sample testing
2 Q: What about your warranty for your reducer?
A: One year.
3 Q: Do you provide OEM service with customer-logo?
A: Yes, we could do OEM orders, but we mainly focus on our own brand.
4 Q: How about your payment terms?
A: TT, western union and PayPal. 100% payment in advance for orders less $5,000. 30% deposit and balance before delivery for
orders over $5,000.
5 Q: How about your packing?
A: Carton, Plywood case. If you need more, we can pack all goods with pallet
6 Q: What information should be given, if I buy a gearbox from you?
A: Rated power, gearbox ratio, input speed, mounting position. More details, better!
7 Q: How do you deliver the reducer?
A: We will compare and choose the most suitable ways of delivery by sea, air or express courier.
We hope you will enjoy cooperating with us.
|Application:||Light Duty Machine|
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Step:||2 Stage or 3 Stage|
Common Industries and Applications of Miter Gearboxes
Miter gearboxes are widely used across various industries due to their unique capabilities in transmitting motion at a 90-degree angle. Some common industries and applications include: Automotive (steering systems, robotics, machinery, aerospace, construction equipment, marine, medical equipment). The versatility of miter gearboxes to efficiently change the direction of motion and transmit power at right angles makes them valuable components in various industries where precise motion control and compact design are essential.
Proper Installation and Alignment of Miter Gearboxes:
Installing and aligning a miter gearbox correctly is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Preparation: Gather all the necessary tools and equipment for the installation, including mounting hardware, shims, and measuring instruments.
- Positioning: Place the miter gearbox in the desired location, ensuring that it is level and securely supported. Use appropriate mounting brackets or plates to secure the gearbox to the mounting surface.
- Shaft Alignment: Align the input and output shafts of the miter gearbox with the shafts of the connected equipment. Check that the shafts are parallel and collinear for proper alignment.
- Check Tolerance: Measure the axial and radial alignment tolerances between the gearbox and connected equipment. Use precision measuring tools such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems to ensure accurate measurements.
- Adjustment: If alignment tolerances are not within the specified range, make necessary adjustments using shims or other alignment techniques. Gradually add or remove shims as needed to achieve proper alignment.
- Bolt Tightening: Once the miter gearbox is properly aligned, gradually tighten the mounting bolts or fasteners in a crisscross pattern to evenly distribute the load. Use the recommended torque specifications provided by the gearbox manufacturer.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the gearbox according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication is essential for minimizing friction and ensuring smooth operation.
- Testing: Before fully operating the system, perform a test run of the miter gearbox to ensure that it operates smoothly and without any abnormal vibrations or noise.
- Final Checks: Double-check the alignment, bolt tightness, and lubrication after the test run. Make any necessary adjustments before putting the system into full operation.
Proper installation and alignment are critical for maximizing the efficiency, reliability, and lifespan of miter gearboxes. Following these steps and consulting the manufacturer’s guidelines will help ensure optimal performance of the gearbox and the entire mechanical system.
Function of Miter Gearbox in Mechanical Systems
A miter gearbox is a type of gear arrangement that allows rotational motion to be transmitted at a 90-degree angle between intersecting shafts. It consists of two bevel gears with perpendicular axes, which makes it suitable for changing the direction of motion in a mechanical system.
Miter gearboxes function by meshing the teeth of the two bevel gears, which are cut at an angle of 45 degrees. As one gear rotates, its teeth engage with the teeth of the other gear, transmitting torque and motion perpendicular to the input shaft. This 90-degree redirection of motion is crucial for applications where space constraints or specific mechanical configurations require changes in direction.
These gearboxes are commonly used in situations where components need to be rotated or aligned at right angles, such as in automotive steering systems, printing presses, woodworking machinery, and more. The ability to efficiently transfer motion at a 90-degree angle makes miter gearboxes essential in various industrial and mechanical applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-20