High Quality SMR Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer
1. Compact structure and simple assembly;
2. Wide speed ranges and high torque;
3. Low noise, good sealing performance, high efficiecny;
4. Stable and safe,long lifetime, universal;
5. Multi-structure, various assembling methods.
Worm Gearbox Main Materials
1. Housing: Die-cast aluminum alloy(frame size 571-090); cast iron(frame size 110-150 )
2. Worm shaft: 20CrMnTi, carbonize heat treatment make the hardness of gear’s surface up to 56-62 HRC. Retain carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grindin g
3. Worm wheel: wearable tin bronze alloy
Greensky is a subsidiary of EagleEye Capital Limited who has 3 manufacturing plants and 1 sales office with more than 500 employees and overall 200 million sales.
HISTORY: Greensky is a mechanical brand of CHINAMFG Power Co., Ltd. With over 10 years’
mechanical manufacturing experiences, CHINAMFG Power always strictly stands on the
principle of Best Customer Satisfaction.
QUALITY: Material Inspection, Production Control, Finished Goods Test, Pre-dellivery Inspection
MISSION: “Once and forever” is our goal to serve customers in the world. Once we do
business with customer, we will do business forever.
MARKET: 30 different countries, mainly Germany, Austria, Japan, USA and Middle-East.
DELIVERY: 100% on-time delivery Guaranteed.
SERVICES: Fast response in English, German, Japanese and Chinese languages.
OEM: Customized orders are welcome at CHINAMFG Power.
If you are looking for motors and gearboxes, please tell us about your requirement. We believe we will provide a suitable drive solution for you.
1 Q: What’s your MOQ for reducer?
A: 1unit is ok for sample testing
2 Q: What about your warranty for your reducer?
A: One year.
3 Q: Do you provide OEM service with customer-logo?
A: Yes, we could do OEM orders, but we mainly focus on our own brand.
4 Q: How about your payment terms?
A: TT, western union and PayPal. 100% payment in advance for orders less $5,000. 30% deposit and balance before delivery for
orders over $5,000.
5 Q: How about your packing?
A: Carton, Plywood case. If you need more, we can pack all goods with pallet
6 Q: What information should be given, if I buy a gearbox from you?
A: Rated power, gearbox ratio, input speed, mounting position. More details, better!
7 Q: How do you deliver the reducer?
A: We will compare and choose the most suitable ways of delivery by sea, air or express courier.
We hope you will enjoy cooperating with us.
|Application:||Light Duty Machine|
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Step:||2 Stage or 3 Stage|
Common Industries and Applications of Miter Gearboxes
Miter gearboxes are widely used across various industries due to their unique capabilities in transmitting motion at a 90-degree angle. Some common industries and applications include: Automotive (steering systems, robotics, machinery, aerospace, construction equipment, marine, medical equipment). The versatility of miter gearboxes to efficiently change the direction of motion and transmit power at right angles makes them valuable components in various industries where precise motion control and compact design are essential.
Limitations of Torque and Speed in Miter Gearboxes
Miter gearboxes, like any mechanical component, have certain limitations when it comes to handling torque and speed. These limitations are influenced by factors such as design, materials, and manufacturing processes:
- Torque Capacity: The maximum torque that a miter gearbox can handle is determined by the size and strength of the gears, shafts, and housing. Exceeding the rated torque can lead to gear tooth wear, tooth breakage, and even gearbox failure.
- Speed Limitations: The rotational speed of a miter gearbox is limited by factors like the diameter of the gears and the quality of the gear teeth. High speeds can generate heat and cause excessive wear, reducing the lifespan of the gearbox.
- Heat Generation: Excessive torque or speed can lead to increased heat generation due to friction and load. Elevated temperatures can affect the lubrication, material strength, and overall performance of the gearbox.
- Lubrication: Inadequate or improper lubrication can limit the torque and speed capabilities of a miter gearbox. Lubrication helps reduce friction and dissipate heat, enabling the gearbox to handle higher loads and speeds.
- Material Strength: The choice of materials used in the gearbox’s construction influences its torque and speed limitations. High-quality materials with appropriate hardness and tensile strength are essential for withstanding heavy loads and high speeds.
It’s important to carefully consider the specific torque and speed requirements of an application when selecting a miter gearbox. Exceeding the gearbox’s rated limits can result in decreased performance, increased wear and tear, and potential system failures.
Types of Miter Gearboxes and Their Differences
There are two main types of miter gearboxes: straight miter gearboxes and spiral miter gearboxes.
Straight Miter Gearboxes: In straight miter gearboxes, the bevel gears have teeth that are cut straight across the gear’s face. This design allows for efficient power transmission and is suitable for applications where precise motion redirection is required. However, straight miter gearboxes may produce more noise and vibration due to the nature of the gear tooth engagement.
Spiral Miter Gearboxes: Spiral miter gearboxes use bevel gears with spiral-cut teeth. The spiral angle of the teeth helps to reduce noise and vibration by providing smoother tooth engagement and gradual contact between the gear teeth. This design is especially beneficial for applications where quieter operation and improved durability are desired.
The choice between straight and spiral miter gearboxes depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the desired level of noise, vibration, and efficiency. Both types of miter gearboxes offer the same fundamental motion transmission principle, but the design differences impact their performance characteristics.
editor by CX 2023-11-20